Thursday, April 8, 2010

A truce has been made. A fucking stupid one, but a truce none-the-less

So about an hour ago pussy Dru gave me a call in an attempt to "cure a friendship that he thinks was mostly in my head the entire time but he's willing to meet me and have a few beers."

Jerk.

So I took him up on his offer. You know I might as well help that asshole get a few friends... lonely lonely man that he is, you know? We talked it over and we came up with a truce... and here is the idiot truce we agreed upon:
  1. He will stop making blogs about stupid shit rhyming with not and I will stop making blogs about how much Dru loves to eat his own shit.
  2. Dru is allowed to claim that he made the project on his own... but in return I have free reign to call him pussy, idiot, asshole and other adjectives that I'm currently coming up with. I have to have a complete list for him to approve by the end of the week. Fair enough... I love adjectives, this won't be hard at all.
  3. If I go get a beer with him he'll stop being depressed.
  4. Andy Jones is a guaranteed badass.
All of these were his ideas! I'm going to point that out! CAUSE I HAVE LIKE A MILLION FRIENDS! EVEN IF ALL MY FRIENDS STEAL ALL MY FUCKING IDEAS! ALSO HE RECOGNIZES THAT I AM A BADASS!

It's true! I'm like a casanova of ideas... like I came up with this blog thing and I came up with Google Buzz and I came up with about half of the sitcoms that are currently airing on CBS. BUT NONE OF THEM EVER RECOGNIZE IT!

Anyway, this blog is my last hurrah... figure I'd let you know all about our stupid truce that Dru came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment