Thursday, April 8, 2010

I just want to point out that we WERE friends.

Okay, so one of the things that he said has been bugging me. Fucking stupid Dru claimed that our "lasting friendship that I always bring up" is mostly in my head.

That's stupid. We were one hundred percent friends. We met Sophomore year at a party, and our conversation went something like this:
DRU: Hey man, I think you're drinking my beer.
ANDY: Fuck you! You shouldn't have left it out!
Fin.

Ever since we've done a lot of shit together... I mean... as much as you can from across the country. I live in Eugene, Oregon. But we've talked on the phone like numerous times. Like this one time:
DRU: Hi, this is Dru.
ANDY: Uh, Yeah! I know its you asshole, I called you!
DRU: Is this Andy?
ANDY: Surprise dumbass.
DRU: Oh. Hi Andy. How are you?
ANDY: Better than you.
Fin.

See. We knew each other like bread and fucking butter.

So don't let his lies fool you, we were like tight. And then there was this one time when I HELPED HIM COME UP WITH THIS BLOG:
DRU: Oh. Hi Andy. How are you?
ANDY: Better than you.
DRU: Great.
ANDY: So what stupid shit are you up to now?
DRU: I'm thinking of starting a blog thing... make a blog a day for a year [also i'm depressed].
ANDY: Sounds stupid.
DRU: Yeah, well... you know...
ANDY: You know what you should do?
DRU: What?
ANDY: Do it Saturday and Sunday too.
DRU: Yeah, that's what I was planning.
ANDY: Nice. Let's do this.
Fin.

Best. Friends. Forever. Asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment